CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Cyberbullying & Abuse Workshop (Champions)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students how to be positive upstanders by reflecting on the concepts of bystander apathy and herd mentality.
- Suitable for ages 12 to 15
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Understand the role of bystander apathy and herd mentality in perpetuating cyberbullying online.
- Develop skills to be a positive role model and upstander by actively addressing cyberbullying behaviours.
- Design and implement a social media challenge that encourages upstander behaviour and promotes positive online spaces amongst peers and communities.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!