CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Online Relationships Workshop (Champions)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students to understand online consent and set clear and direct boundaries through a sequence of ethical dilemmas.
- Suitable for ages 12 to 15
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the concept of online consent, recognising the importance of asking for and giving consent in digital interactions.
- Acquire the ability to identify inappropriate behaviours online and understand the importance of seeking help from trusted adults or authorities when encountering such situations.
- Learn to effectively communicate personal boundaries and educate others about the importance of mutual respect in online interactions.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!