CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Phishing & Scams Workshop (Champions)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students about the motivations behind scams, and the importance of keeping personal information safe from phishing attacks.
- Suitable for ages 12 to 15
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Learn the motive behind phishing, recognising that it is often driven by financial gains.
- Develop the ability to identify phishing attempts and scams, recognizing common techniques and red flags.
- Understand the collection and utilisation of personal information in targeted attacks like spear phishing, emphasising the importance of safeguarding personal data.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!