CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Digital Media Literacy Workshop (Champions)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students about disinformation and how misinformation is spread online.
- Suitable for ages 12 to 15
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the motives behind the creation of disinformation, recognising its links to political and financial gains.
- Understand the mechanisms and dynamics of online misinformation dissemination.
- Develop critical thinking skills and learn effective fact-checking techniques to assess the accuracy and credibility of information.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!