CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Digital Media Literacy Workshop (Champions)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students to think critically about their digital identities and the kinds of social media posts that might impact their online reputations.
- Suitable for ages 12 to 15
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Understand how digital identity is formed through online interactions and distinguish the nuances between online and offline worlds.
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate content for sharing online, and understand how certain posts could lead to long-term negative consequences.
- Develop skills to promote responsible online behaviour and digital citizenship among their peers and within their community.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!