CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Cyberbullying & Abuse Workshop (Explorers)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students how to be positive upstanders as cyber wellness ambassadors by identifying different types of cyberbullying.
- Suitable for ages 8 to 11
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Recognise different types of cyberbullying, including flaming,exclusion, and betrayal.
- Describe netiquette and demonstrate respectful and appropriate online communication.
- Learn strategies to support peers on cyber safety, including how to responsibly report instances of cyberbullying to trusted adults.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!