CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Online Relationships Workshop (Explorers)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students to identify who they're talking to online and learn different levels of trust. Students will also learn how to set clear boundaries with others online.
- Suitable for ages 8 to 11
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the importance of knowing who you're interacting with online, including distinguishing between people you know and those you don't know.
- Learn effective communication strategies to express and assert personal online boundaries to others.
- Reflect on the concept of trust in online relationships and discuss different levels of trust to assign to individuals based on their closeness or familiarity in order to make informed decisions about sharing personal information online.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!