CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Phishing & Scams Workshop (Explorers)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students ways to identify phishing attacks and understanding scam tactics.
- Suitable for ages 8 to 11
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Identify basic signs of phishing and demonstrate their understanding by distinguishing between legitimate messages and phishing attempts.
- Comprehend why individuals may fall victim to the common tactics used in phishing and scams.
- Develop strategies to protect themselves against phishing attacks by actively staying alert to potential signs of phishing and sharing their knowledge with others to raise awareness and promote digital safety.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!