CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Privacy & Information Security Workshop (Explorers)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students about privacy, protecting crown jewels, passwords, and encryption.
- Suitable for ages 8 to 11
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of personally identifiable information (PII) and its importance in online privacy.
- Develop strategies to create long, strong, and secure passwords and apply their knowledge in practice.
- Learn about Caesar's ciphers and the basics of encryption.
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!