CYBER WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Digital Identity Workshop (Explorers)
Empty space, drag to resize
This workshop teaches students on how to create a positive digital footprint by understand what is appropriate content to share online.
- Suitable for ages 8 to 11
- 90 minute workshop
What's in this workshop?
Students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of digital footprints and identify the various ways they are created through online activities.
- Differentiate between appropriate and inappropriate content for online sharing, considering potential implications and effects on their digital footprint.
- Apply their knowledge on digital identity in a peer-led interactive game, thereby promoting cyber wellness within their peer community
Workshop Structure (90 min)
Introduction (10 min)
Activity 1 (15 min)
Activity 2 (20 min)
Key Takeaways (10 min)
Activity 3 (30 min)
Wrap-Up and Reflections (5 min)
Included in this Lesson
- Presentation slides available in Powerpoint (.pptx) or in the Online Player
- Trainer Guide
- Printable handouts for students
Download Lesson Materials
Access the Presentation Online
Sorry, this page is only available to enrolled users only!
Subscribe to Internet Independent to get access!